Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year !!!

New Year is coming!!!

And am so excited. Its so amazing how just the change of a year brings so much of positivity around and people are geneuinely in a happy mood.

There are loads of shopping festivals and discounts. Restaurants offering jazzy and entertaining parties. Long vacations with families and trips away from work.

This is also the time to make new resolutions and re-new the old ones. In my case its mostly renewing the old ones as I am quite bad at following my resolutions. So this time am sparing myself and so no resolutions. Just being more disciplined and eating healthy and staying fit. Oh! but that sounds like a new resolution, doesnt it? Aaww, whatever. Whether you call it resolutions or not. We as humans always want to change things in our past and start our life with a 'new begining'. We always wish 'I could change that about myself', or 'change this about my life', or even worse 'change something about someone else'! And yes given a choice , Even I would like to change a lot of things from the past. Cause definitely there are ways I could have done things better. But thats the beauty of life, there are not re-takes. And probably such imperfections of life and its learnings is what makes it a worth while experience.

So although I would have loved to have cooked myself for the small new year party we will have at our house, I am just going to order food from outside. Just have a nice chat with family, watch the jazzy new year functions and the 'Best of 2008' programs, eat the dinner and wait for the midnight.

Wish you all a very happy new year and see you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment