Its been a series of long weekends and ofcourse so am glad about it! I need to utilise all the time away from work when I can. :)
New year's eve is going to be here in another few hours. And my dad's here as well. So another reason for me to be happy about.
Yesterday, I got a good news about one of my cousin brother's marriage being fixed. So this year end has given some good news, and am happy for that.
So what plans for tonight? 'The usual' might sound boring. But thats what we like and enjoy.
I am going to order food from one of our favourite restaurants, watch some of the 'best of 2009 ' programs on TV(and catch up with my dad), wait for it to turn midnight, wish each other and watch the brief fireworks display and go back to sleep. And wake up into the new year with new resolutions that eventually will either get carried over or will be forgotten :).
So you have a fun filled new year's eve, and may the new year bring some more reasons to be cheerful about.
No comments:
Post a Comment