Friday, March 12, 2010

Arrived finally!

Arrived and a week is over already!!. So soon!

The weather is much better compared to the last time, although the locals wouldn't really agree with me. But frankly, its lot less cold now. And in another few weeks its going to be pleasant - I am hoping.

I have joined back work. Getting to office is a bit of travel compared to the fact that earlier it would take me just 15min walk to get to office. But travelling is quite convenient here, with the well connected tubes and buses. In fact walking is a pleasure too!

Food is something I am still taking a long time to get used to. The local food is not bad, but for us Indians, if continued over a long period can lead to spice deprivation!
I will have to start cooking at home soon. Which I will, once our stuff arrives(hopefully in another 2 weeks time).

Tonight we have been invited to one of our friend's house for dinner, so we are going to feast on some indian food finally :). Weekend is here, so going to just relax and maybe visit some of those museums or parks . Who knows I might meet Sharukh Khan and his family at the park ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment