Sunday, June 3, 2012

Now I am really one of them!

I used to wonder ( and laugh)why all mothers just can't seem to think beyond their babies, now I am one of them! I also would wonder why mothers are always so emotional and over protective, now I am one them! I coundnt understand why new mothers found it so difficult to come back to office, often deciding to quit work instead, now I am one of them (well almost, I haven't quit work. Not yet atleast). I have read and heard this a hundred times that mothers are amazing at multi tasking, although am bad at it but now I am one of them. I used to observe my mother and other aunts in the house waking up early in the morning, now I am one of them. It's a mixed feeling about day by day becoming the person I never thought I would Be or that I could be, because mother's job is a thankless job after all. And so I myself never considered it any great that my mother was doing so much for me and now I am exactly in the same position. Now ofcourse I appreciate her a lot more and would have loved her more if she were around. But I hope and pray that I do not pass on my fears to my daughter and that I provide the best environment I can for her to grow into the best and happy individual she can be. Love you R. Love you mom and miss you lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment